금요일, 5월 13, 2005

New Camera???

My old Sony is gettinh senile & crappier day by day.. I been ready to have new digital camera that can --- take pictures in low light situation, small & light for easy carrying, fast reaction time for day time mode & flash mode, good satuated color and so on..

I been always in awe with Michael's old Fuji camera's capability of low light picture mode & he recommended new breed of fuji Z1. Here it is~~~~
Z1_black_front.left
Doesn't look anything special right??
I am waiting for Michael's reaction how the camera is acting up..
Kye will pay half as my birthday present..
haha~~~~~ :D

Wait.. If I get this for birthday.. & Already received Pool Cue from Min..
I'm not receiving nothing on my real birthday??

4 Comments:

Anonymous 익명 said...

this better be goOD...^^

2:21 오후  
Blogger eejayya said...

Baby???

Don't know who wrote comment..
anyway.. update on camera...
I have placed an order yesterday & waiting it to be shipped.. Can't wait..

Already finished some knitting project & started new one.. but didn't put any updates yet.. cause I am waiting new camera..:D

1:15 오후  
Anonymous 익명 said...

지 서방도 몰라보네..(-_-)

9:00 오전  
Blogger eejayya said...

이히히~~~~

12:00 오후  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home