수요일, 6월 01, 2005

Progress & Bellbell~

First thing first!!!

Finally after all whoopla.. I have received my new camera Hooray!!!!
I love it love it love it..

camera
Me & My camera

The first shot looks bad-- because I had shoot myself through mirror at night,,(Should've cleaned before)
Compact size.. Good color read.. Good light sensitivity.. easy menu access...all pros

Kye was all worried that it will get scratch if I put it in handbag & lug it around as my old camera,,
not to worry!
I already started small knitted case for it.


cover
Is fuzzy yarn for bottom,, bad thinking??


Mikyung sent us new Bellbell pics.. She is getting cuter & cuter..
근데.. 누굴닮았지???
Her feature's been changing each time I seen her new photo.. I can't really tell which feature resembles Kasey or Kyungsoo..

842387450106_0_ALB
Lovely BellBell~~~~~is she giving me some east coast sign?


Progress on sock... not yet socks..
I have downloaded pretty sock pattern with my new membership on Interweave.
How should I know what is Provisional Cast on..
As usual,, I ignored most important direction & with full of hope,,started knitting..
Suddenly(?) I got stuck right after it says.. 'remove wasted yarn & add 36 stiches on 2 dpn'

what??
how come I have only 18 & where this additional 18 stiches coming from??

after scratching myself about a hour ( dummy ) -- great internet google search on cast on method revealed there is something called Provisional Cast on.. Aha!!

Here it is .. Just slowly moving along...


sock
I'm hoping this is correct shape.. toe part looks awfully square to me though...

sock1-1
wonderful Internet


What did I do during long 4 days of Memorial weekend??
This is it.. Two ties for Rebecca's haltertop..
원숭이 꼬리같지~~~~~

halterhalter2-1

근데.. 제대로 한건지.. 참..
특히 위쪽에서 좀 헷갈려서 풀고 다시짜구 2번이나 했는데..... 더하기는 싫어!!

0 Comments:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home