일요일, 1월 08, 2006

Happy New Year - a Week late!

New year at Maryland

Happy new year!!!

After I married a Maryland boy, I usually visit my In-Law's once or twice a year..

This year we have visited during New Years week..
Because we can spend Sul ( Korean way of saying new year) and to kill two birds with a stone
- celebrate nephew BellBell's first birthday..

I wanted to see snowing Baltimore..
Beautiful barren tall trees covered with snow flowers..


alas!

never knew this year would be unusually warm..
Whole time I was there,, it was raining..
No More Drizzling..

I had great time
Visiting DC and Georgetown,
Finally,, tasting Bucketful of Maryland blue crabs,
Enjoy beautiful bellbell's smile and beg for her kiss
( never succeeded receiving one ) ..

and gain 5lbs...........
I call it East coast indulgence weight!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Alas, I gained over the holidays, too...

6:20 오전  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home