금요일, 12월 21, 2007

Comparison What A Change!

I am thinking of adding comparison Photos of All baby Knitting I did for Beanbean.
and What I think of the patterns.

First..
baby Kimono.

It was my first baby knit & very special.
I have specifically chosen this pattern after I made one for my friend
- and she told me the cardigan last long time..
Because it can be worn Long sleeves & 3/4 lengths.

And..

She was quite correct.

cardigan 2months

Beanbean was quite comfortable with size first months ( Of course.. you have to consider He was and is a big baby)..
and I was worried that It will only last a week..
But surprisingly, Cardigan lasted till now..

Cardigan 8months

If I Knit it again.. or Have to modify the pattern, I will make closure to be buttons instead Ribbons.
Which can be chocking hazard,, and Baby is busy picks and chews on it..
Cotton Yarn is good choice for pattern.. Especially for sensitive baby skin and easy cleaning. ( which I did not consider before,, But very very essential!!!!)

라벨: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous 익명 said...

Love the cardi but I think your baby is simply adorable. What a cute cute boy. :)

Happy new year and may you have many new ones full of health, love and good luck with you wee little one.

Sue Fulay
Little Knits
Blog - livestitch.com

11:32 오후  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home