일요일, 6월 05, 2005

Progress update



Update on my first socks..

I know that it is my first attempt on knitting socks.. but wait! What's wrong with this!
Shape doesn't even look like sock at all.. It resembles more potato sack.
I even stuck my foot in to see whether I am doing this okay. ( Doesn't look good at all~~~)
I was knitting this for Min.. but now I am not sure whether I should pursue this or not..

I will do heel part tonight & decide whether to knit more or unravel whole thing ( kye's favorite activity).


halter2halter

This is other one.. Forever knitting of Stockinette stitches..
I been knitting this body part around 5 days & seems like I haven't made any progress at all.
Body part ( not including upper tie & breast part) should be total of 38centimeter -- and I have done only 10..

I could start other project -- but I don't want to start any big project before finishing up one thing & especially don't want to start other when I have a schedule to do shooting. ( this means that about 3 weeks of slow knitting & blogging)

0 Comments:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home