토요일, 2월 11, 2006

D2 - Death of Fridge San

When I woke up today,
I was all warmed up & ready to tackle Norwegian!

Happy that I could knit whole day without any interruption
( no work for this weekend - how perfect is it!)
I could knit until my butt hurts & can't move my legs !!


while I was happy knitting & surprised how wonderful fair isle knitter I am ;P
( Tell U - Training really works)

DDong2 calls me - first I ignore him..
( I can pretend I did not hear him..
because I was really really concentrating)

Then, secondtime.. I hear urgency in his voice..

When I went downstairs..
This is what I found

DEATH OF FRIDGE
RIP - Circa 1992

My already ailing fridgesan - decided to dye on me TODAY..

TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He puked black smokes all over .. Taking anything perishable with him..

I will be eating cup noodles for 3 days until new fridge delivers..



D1SOCK


D2..Wow!
It actually looks pretty good huh?
Don't forget to check out awesome knitting Olympic timer right hand side
courtesy of wonderful anny

Thank you so much Anny~~~~~~~~~

0 Comments:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home