화요일, 1월 24, 2006

Book Sale

6575-000127a


Everyone has weak knees on something..
some are Chocolate, Some are shopping, and Some are booze and women.

Me?

Books..

Doesn't matter what kind..
When I smell beautifuly bound anything in book form..
I gotta go and see it, touch it, and smeeeelllllll it
Even When I visit Costco, - while Ddong2 busy shops our shopping list,
I stay around book section & drool over all the books..
Doesn't matter whether books is good or not.
Whenever we go out & see book store,,,
I have to at least stop by to see what they have..and buy coffee at least.

I been trying to cut down all books & yarn shopping.
- because my wallet been quite empty and we are planning big trip
this summer.. I gotta save save save!!


But when I saw this.. I could not resisit..
Aahh curse U interweave, Rowan, and Phildar!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I may have to get that Phildar!

10:15 오전  
Anonymous 익명 said...

아~ 머리아포~ㅋㅋ

3:05 오후  
Blogger eejayya said...

아~~ 난 배아포~~

10:00 오후  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home