목요일, 1월 12, 2006

Two knitted animals for BellBell

Isabel

Yes..
It is repeat from another bunny I knitted for
my friend Brian & Reena on September.
But this time, white bunny have a friend soot elephant.

BellBell is little too young to play with dolls..
but she seems to enjoy beating & throwing.


isabel2


If you gonna knit this Lovable toys from LMK book,

Please beware that even though they said you need
2 skein of alpaca yarns for Elephant -- you might run short
as me ( Can you see I have used other yarn for inner ears??).

Other thing..
I recommend using other & lighter grey color for Elephant..
Blue sky alpaca was little too dark -- and baby seems
not relay to anything darker than light brown..

Elephant had to bear harsher kicks & beatings..

2 Comments:

Blogger Jillio said...

how adorable!!!

1:05 오전  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wish I knew a baby I could knit for! Those dolls are wonderful!

6:32 오전  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home