목요일, 1월 12, 2006

Does it really work??

While I was visiting my In-laws,
I been eating 4 meals a day & watching Korean
satellite TV nonstop.. Up until I was quite confused
Whether I am living in Korea or US..

4 channels, 24 hours nonstop Korean broadcasting
even including real Korean commercials -
nothing like local supermarket AD shot with Video camera
but real commercial.

After about 4 days of quite getting comfortable with
whole experiences,

BAM!

We saw this commercial..

dancing ufo

http://www.kissmixer.com/movie_file1/DancingUFO_5min.wmv

http://www.kissmixer.com/dancingufo/ufo1.htm

First, I thought it was a jock..
you know the kind similar to SNL commercial..
Product AD - Bogus but quite possible it exists somewhere
in the world.. But you will never buy one.


While we laugh at it's stupidity & hilarity,
found that my Father in law actually bought this
aperture..


Of course.. Me & Ddong2 wore this in turns
play with it about 2 hours..

Dancing UFO

Impression::
It is not easy as it looks..
and thinks you can actually serious work out -
because you have to bounce around to make this
shining UFO things to move a bit..

1 Comments:

Anonymous 익명 said...

ㅋㅋㅋ...

12:47 오후  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home