수요일, 2월 01, 2006

Progresses

I'm Olympian..
Yeah Knitting Olympian.

I been considering whether I should participate Yarn Harlot's Knitting Olympic. Am I able to dedicate myself for 16 days in a row..
Can I undisturbed and fight for other temptation
- then knit only one project that will challenge me?
Can I knit in spirit of Olympian - Citius/ Altius/ Fortius

I finally decided participate with entry of
beautiful Nancy Bush's Norwegian stocking..

Now I need to do some training..
serious knit training
FIGHTING!!!

SAILER MOON
Venus Crystal Power, Make-up
달의 이름으로 너를 용서치 않고 기필고 성공하리라!


Power Up!
One side - sock knitting with fingering weight yarn
the other side - fair isle practice..

It looks pretty good from about 5 feets away..
but close look reveals

FAIRISLE

oops..
I need more training..

When Am I gonna be like Master Eunny!!


After hard training..
I need some sweets
Yumm Yumm

YUMM
Little pat on my ass~~~ from Famous Porto Bakery



A little more


sweater

I'm only one sleeve away from completing Ddong2's sweater..
seriously..
I will bet this won't fit him without serious blocking..
but whoever thought he would gain so much weight!
I blame all to him..
Not me..

4 Comments:

Anonymous 익명 said...

ha, I love that Wonder Woman arm pose. Your fair isle doesn't look bad at all. Blocking always helps. Good luck with your olympics!

7:09 오전  
Anonymous 익명 said...

yeah..yeah..yeah..blame on me...

8:47 오전  
Blogger Jillio said...

haha, that's so funny about the sweater! looks like you'll be done with it in no time. :)
wow, norwegian stockings...i'll have to get that book! the more i see people making them, the more i want to make a pair, too.
i like the colors of your socks. i'm working on a pair in grey's corner of the lorna's laces sock yarn.
good luck with your knitting olympics!

12:05 오후  
Blogger Anny said...

Oh, that desert is sooo tempting! And your fair isle is waaayy better that may first attempt. It was simple too but I stranded too tightly and the "sock" (I never made the other one) is useless. But the sweets somehow make the effort worthwhile ;0)

Good luck, fellow olympian. Stay strong and say no to those other projects. They can wait...maybe?

4:30 오후  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home