수요일, 3월 05, 2008

Surprise 1 : Sunray

This beautiful yellow surprise jacket was done with mysterious yarn
that I got 3 years ago from Black Sheep Knittery's sale.
It is just perfect size & yarn
( it is cotton yellow yarn that is consist of springy center with 4~5 thinner yarn threads wrap around.)

My mom suggest leaving black yarn that we have used to mark increase & decrease section.
- and this just added perfect details for slightly boring one color surprise jacket.
Beanbean wears this everyday when he goes out to park.

Sunray Surprise

6 Comments:

Anonymous 익명 said...

Cute! I think I read a post of yours on bloglines (but I can't find it now) about Beanbean's skin. You may want to ask your doctor about an ointment called, "Protopic." It's what I use when I get eczema. I know baby's skin is more delicate than an adult, but I can even use this ointment on my eyelids, so it may be gentle enough.

8:30 오후  
Anonymous 익명 said...

I love your blog and BeanBean is so handsome! Where did you get his hat?

12:05 오후  
Blogger Ilix said...

That looks great! I love that little contrast detail!

4:27 오후  
Anonymous 익명 said...

It is adorable!

2:58 오전  
Blogger Di said...

That is truly adorable! I think the black yarn looks great, I agree with your mum, you should leave it.

9:49 오후  
Anonymous 익명 said...

It's so cute. That pattern is really fun to knit.

1:22 오전  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home