금요일, 1월 25, 2008

Blue

beanbeancloseup


When you knit for baby -- Especially,, If she or he hasn't born yet..
First thing you should think of is
whether that gift size will be okay for the season & months of the baby.

When I knitted for my friends' baby,,
I never thought of the possibility --my gift will not be in season..

Here comes the story of BLUE!!

As soon I found out I am gonna have a baby boy,
This was my first knitting project.
Knitty's picture was so Adorable & I could not resist temptation.

I thought If I knit size for 9 months ( beanbean was born on March)
-- It will be in season for my boy to wear this wonderful creation..

Alah!
I didn't count the possibility that Beanbean will be 97 percentile!
Longer & bigger than most of the babies!

After 2 weeks of wearing this pants,,
He has grown out of it..and pants started to be more like paddle pusher

Bah~~~

But Pants is Adorable & was Fun Fun project to Knit!!

Enjoy Beanbean in Blue & short scarf!!

beanbeaninblue

라벨: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous 익명 said...

Aw, the blue "jeans" are so adorable! Just like baby :)

8:15 오전  
Blogger Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

I cant decide which is cuter the squishy babe or the kewl jeans:)Hugs Darcy

11:05 오후  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home