화요일, 1월 09, 2007

Ready for a day out?

After a long wait for yarns to arrive,
Finally I was able to finish 2 baby knits.


Babysuit



First, Blue from Knitty.com.
As soon I saw these pattern long time ago, I always wanted
to knit one for a baby & can't believe I am doing it for mine.
Who can resist Knitted denim pants!
Not to mention too adorable pictures from Knitty.

Pattern was really easy except embroidery part &
not really attractive inside of the pants( due to Backstitich).

Second, Chunky cardigan from Cherished baby knit.
Pattern was perfect one to use long stored
light baby blue Organic cotton yarns that I been
holding on to.

Would they be perfect for a autumn day
( That I have knitted these for 6-9 months size)


*********************

I have created personal pictures & blog on Cyworld.com
and started displaying some Knitting pictures.
When you have problem with Blogger, Please visit me
on us.cyworld.com/furballrolls

0 Comments:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home