일요일, 8월 06, 2006

Cutie Honey

After I saw Ayumi ( Korean -Japanese singer from Group : Sugar) sings
Korean version ' Cutie Honey', I could not stop listing this song..

Not because easy to memorize rhythm,
or her
- never can figure out before you listen repeatedly 20 times
- Korean pronunciation.

I think she is adorable,, & no matter what Ddong2 says,
I am gonna listen this 100 times more today!

Enjoy with me
Ayumi'e Cutie Honey

and

Koda Kumi's Cutie Honey














****
Have you miss me??
I have really good news & saving it for long time..
and been lazy blogging all because of that!
I wanna wait 2 more weeks!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous 익명 said...

올 저녁은?
이쁘고 맛있는거만 억어야 됨..ㅋㅋㅋ

11:10 오전  
Blogger eejayya said...

알았어 알았어!!!!!!!!!

9:40 오전  
Anonymous 익명 said...

Funny how different they sound. Can't wait to hear your good news!

10:35 오전  
Blogger Charles said...

아유미 짱~~~

9:14 오후  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home