화요일, 3월 14, 2006

March..

Who knew proud knittinggold medal would
cause me great knitting slump!
I should have been more motivated.. But instead
I been occupied with other things...
(work, Pain in the jaw, Real World series Baseball,
Soccer, and not to forget heartache of Nintendo DS Lite)
& all knitting projects been on my backbunner.

tmj

I been suffering with jaw pain .. Medically called TMJ
it robbed me joy of eating... But why am I not lost any weight???
mystery..
( Actually.. I eat less but more frequently.. May be the reason? )

anyway..

Here is what I been working on..
Really
Really slowly
Poncho knitted with hemp yarn.

poncho

I started this project while temperature soared to 90s..
thinking I would wear this during hot march day..
but who knew it would be so cold that I have to wear socks while I sleep..
( you need to wait little bit for FO picture.. Wish for warm weather)

As soon I finished poncho..
I jumped in to new project.

Breezy Cables from Interweave spring2006

When I consulted my friend that I will knit this, she said it is
SO GRANDMA..
but it is charming because it remind me grandma sweater..

ALSO other reason eager to knit this is

for Practice for These beauty I got from Amazon Japan
and want to join this KAL

magazine

As a practice..
I want to knit this simple cape.. But
What the hack is this symbol means??

Explanation at the front with photos doesn't really help me much..
I need to summon my brother or friend who can understand Japanese better..

pattern


For the last..

My brother who lives in Minnesota sent me Picture
he took in front of his Apartment..
& envy letter to all who lives in warm weather..

I could not resist to post
comparison photo I took in front of my house.

comparison

Hahaha!!!
Right back at U!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Anny said...

Wow, that sounds really awful about your jaw. I hope it starts to feel better soon ;0)

Love the cape! Can't wait to see it!

9:58 오후  
Anonymous 익명 said...

I think the symbol means knit 2 together - I think that cape starts with a seed stitch (moss stitch) border and then you start shaping with the knit 2 together until you have a half-circle. Then you probably pick up stitches for the stratight seed stitch border... I have the book too - there are SO many great patterns!

7:54 오후  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home