화요일, 2월 28, 2006

Where are thou DS lite

One of my obsession about a year ago was

THIS

Katamari Damaci

If you don't have PS2 or game
or too lazy to hook it up on TV..

When you have plenty of time to waste..
Here for your pleasure

katamaridamacy2flashgame
Click picture above for link

It is now available on line for your play..


After Knitting olympic, I have started 2new projects.
( you can see what they are on the right hand sidebar )

nintendods-lite-pure-white6

But currently I am too much occupied with This beauty
Checking news & updates every day.. no more like minute

I will be busy doing this until I have my hands on ..
( yes.. I have preordered it from Japan) real one..
Nothing can bother me..


I can't do anything.. too excited
even dreaming about it..playing it..
hawl3zimu105
Please Mr postmen.. Come early..

**********************************************************************

Update on March3rd

Well my wish for safe journey of DSlite to my eager embrace from HongKong
Shattered today.
I knew it was coming....
But It really happened..
Importers are increasing price - but still no stock..

only a few lucky Japanese got their hands on
after Long night...

news-2006-03-01-nintendodsjapanline1

WHY Nintendo!!!!!!!!! WHY!!

0 Comments:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home