토요일, 2월 25, 2006

Final..

Here I present to you

Norwegian stocking done by Furballrolls..

Norwegian1

come little closer~~~

norwegian2

Wala!


It was great experience.
I developed love for fairisle overcoming fear of colorwork.

As like real athlets,
I have questioned my ability first-
enjoyed it's biginning-
cry in the middle & sidetracked by temptation-
Finally bring myself to joy of accomplishment..

Can U see tear in my eyes??


Enjoy sexy stockings photos in yard work..
Good norwegian1


Good Norwegian

8 Comments:

Anonymous 익명 said...

Eejayya, those are awesome! You should be really proud of yourself. I will eventually make those one day.

11:47 오후  
Anonymous 익명 said...

wow, they are gorgeous!!! you are so fast, too. great job.

12:48 오전  
Blogger j a r e d said...

yes!! they look awesome. great choice of colors. fair isle is the best!

6:27 오전  
Anonymous 익명 said...

Wow, your stockings came out gorgeous. I love your gardening shots, too.

7:09 오전  
Blogger Anny said...

Congratulations! Your stockings look great ;0)

6:57 오후  
Blogger Terhi said...

Oh they are so pretty! Congrats! :-)

5:29 오전  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yay! You did it! They look great!

10:23 오전  
Anonymous 익명 said...

나도 하나 만들어주라. 그런 양말은 이렇게 추운데가 적당하지!!
그리고 그 금메달은 모야? 아니 내 누이가 오림삑 참피언이란 말야?

5:30 오후  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home