토요일, 2월 18, 2006

D9 - Sacked!

Do you see little Knitting Olympic ticker color?
It has changed Fron soothing green to warning yellow
when time goes by.. little more
it will turn scary red..

Until it turned yellow today,
I was extremely confident
that I could knit another knitting olympic entry sock in time
- without counting the fact that I might have to work weekends
& long hours next week.. :-(

How conceited I was?
Here is the proof..

I have used my precious D7 & D8 to finish long delayed
Husband Sack sweater
and started 2 more new projects...

sack sweater front
Pattern : from Stitch & Bitch sack sweater
Yarn : Rowanspun Chunky - Greenwater
Modification : made it little bigger & longer to fit
husky men - even though I underestimated..


After All complains & pouting lips-
complain lists
before I have finished :
sweater taking too long to knit, why I never knitted anything for lovely hubby,
while I was knitting:
It seems too small, around arm circum seems too small
after I finished:
it beeing to itch, back is riding up little bit


sack sweater back

I finally done it..&
even though he complains..
he's been wearing sweater over 10hours today.

I call it Victory!

Now back to Norwegian!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous 익명 said...

I would call that a victory too!

11:21 오후  
Blogger Anushka said...

Lovely sweater! I have yet to make one for myself! :O Definately a victory!

10:33 오전  
Blogger Jillio said...

this is the first time (believe it or not) that i've come to your page with my sound turned on. what is that song you have on there? it's really pretty :) great job on the sweater, too! i want to make that sweater, but i gave away my SnB book to a friend because she was going to take up knitting...come to find out, she left it home when she left for college :( what a waste...

10:54 오전  
Anonymous 익명 said...

글 잘 읽고 갑니다..

allblog.net이나 blogkorea.org 같은 곳에 등록하시면 더 많은 분들이 볼 것 같네요..

그럼 이만..

2:28 오후  
Anonymous 익명 said...

Looks great!!! I love the color. Hope he enjoys the special gift.

6:28 오전  
Blogger j a r e d said...

it looks pretty good to me... i really like that color! congratulations on a big accomplishment

6:38 오전  
Blogger eejayya said...

Thank you so much everyone~~~

12:11 오전  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home