토요일, 2월 11, 2006

What 500 visitors?

Do you have many visitors on your blog?

I have close friends, families - and my new knitting blog friends
visit this blog..

Usually I have about 10 visitors ~ 25 visitors a day..
( If stats counter is correct)
and happy when I see new friends visits me &
kindly comments on my knittings & share thoughts


I don't write anything fancy..or deep..

Just about me, Ddong2, knittings and sillies..
in my horrid spellings and grammer..

When I found out I had over 400 visitors on friday..
I could not figure out what is going on..
was it blogger had some error?
Was it only me?
What is really going on???????

stats

이상해요..
왜이래요..
이러시지 않으셨잖아요~~~


umauma
____________________________________________________

Very nice visitor Sarah told me & Also I figured out last night
Why I had so much visitors..

Fig & Plum - one of my constant knitting inspiration
quoted my red bamboo orangina on her weblog.
(don't forget to check her amazing elenor scarf)

rina2
oohhhh
cool & kind of embarrasing too..

oohhhoohhhhh

1 Comments:

Anonymous 익명 said...

I think I know what happened. Your blog had a link from another knitting blog at www.figandplum.com because of your orangina in red bamboo. That's how I found your blog. But, I like your knitting (I'm a constant knitter) so I'll be coming back often. Nice blog!

9:49 오전  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home