일요일, 2월 12, 2006

D3 - Ma! Look! Two Yarns

D3
ayasii_linedance
Mood : ooh lala..

Knitting away..
Done calf shaping without problem
Due to my petite size.. I can do lesser
pattern repeat than book suggested.

box method
I am using box to guide my yarns seperately
& avoid tangling - and it works pretty good!!!


Before I started knitting stocking, I have researched what would be
best way to hold yarns...
& this is what I settle..
2 yarns in right hand method..
two yarns


I'm doing pretty good except
keeping gauge correctly..
-----

D3

can you see?
I'm clearly knitting more & more loose.
pattern size looks quite different ..
comparing first line - to last
Do you think blocking will solve the problem??

2 Comments:

Anonymous 익명 said...

Looks great so far! I definitely think blocking will help. Knit on!

11:09 오전  
Blogger Anushka said...

Beautiful socks! Wow, I'm so impressed!!!

10:30 오전  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home