목요일, 3월 16, 2006

Things

Usually.. I do not want to post progress photos
when projects are only in beginning stage..

because it robs me a chance to
secretly change my mind & frogg in the middle of the night..


What the hell..
I been lazy enough not blogging..
& when every project is start stage,
I gotta do what I gotta do

Here is what I am working on this moment!!


Butterfly~~~~~
Yarn is from what I got from renewing my Rowan
Subscription.. 3 kidsilk haze in black color
How perfect it is for vest !!!

Butterfly

I just started ..
& it is slow knit cause there is no way I can
memorize this pattern in a million years..
or any cheating possible..
I have to check pattern each line to prevent me from
making any mistake..

Can U even see little beads??
First I have used only one .. Then..
couldn't tell where the bead was..
now I'm threading 2 bead together..
still not enough
well..


Breezy Cables~~~~~~~~

Breezy Cables

hehe..
only 12 rows in..
too early to say anything..
wish to see if any other great knitter have finish this..

It is my first time knitting with Knitpicks yarn..
I like hands & feel of knitting with it ..
Wonder how this yarn after couple of washes though.


Mystery Sweater~~~~~~

Mysterysweater

My mom visited me yesterday & told me
this wonderful idea for a sweater..

I jumped in to her idea.
Perfect chance to pull out long stored pack of
Rowanspun chunky yarn I hid..
from Ddong2

I'm not good knitter enough to create whole new sweater yet..
~~so I'm using Stitch N Bitch Sack sweater pattern
& modifying to this new idea..

Wish me luck!

1 Comments:

Blogger j a r e d said...

what yarn are you using for Breezy Cables from knitpicks? Wool of the andes?

I'm thinking about making it, and looking for yarn options.

Thanks!

8:56 오전  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home