토요일, 3월 25, 2006

Goong : Palace

My broken hearted sad days with NO update from Nintendo DS are
bit getting healed & occupied by
New K-Drama ( Korean soap opera) Goong : Palace..
Too bad only 4 more episodes left

I loved Original Manwha.. & Love K-Drama version too..

You can enjoy music & VOD ...
(Sorry.. I am disableing vod
If you want,,, please check below address)

http://ysls6875.hihome.com/bbs/ysls6875_1_32_3/lovesoyoung20060324.wmv

좋구려..
멋있소..
고맙구려..
유부녀 나날이 즐거우이..

Picture 1

~For people who can't watch VOD

2 Comments:

Blogger Åsa and Dave said...

I also have a blog on blogspot and was wondering how to get videos up on the site. Bloggers instructions don't have any information on videos that I can find...can you tell me how you inserted this video into your blog?

Thanks!
Dave

2:50 오후  
Blogger Unknown said...

i love Goong, just finished the whole series last sunday. looking forward to season 2.

10:31 오후  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home