일요일, 11월 12, 2006

My first baby knit for My Baby!!!!

I have been knitting for friends & families new bundle of joy for quite a while...
and been collecting little list of things I want to make for my little joy..

and Hooray!!
I finally able to do it now!!
For ME!

Before I got pregnant,
I never thought there would be so much superstitions on
when I should start shopping for baby stuff,
When to start thinking of nursery,
When to think about name and on and on..

I am finally hit 6 months mark now
& all tests done to make sure my little boy is healthy..
I can't wait any longer!!!

Here It is!

My official first baby knit!!

firstbabysweater_400

Baby Kimono from Interweave Knits summer 2005

I selected this pattern because One of my friend
who I have knitted this pattern for her little girl
loved the pattern & told me that this kimono grows with baby ...

I think it is adorable~~~~
What do you think???

6 Comments:

Anonymous 익명 said...

I think it looks great! What other knits do you have planned?

7:07 오전  
Blogger Jillio said...

awwww!!!! adorable adorable adorable! i love it. :) you are glowing. how exciting!

6:24 오후  
Blogger Unknown said...

congratulations!!! that baby sweater is super cute.

9:07 오후  
Anonymous 익명 said...

Congratulations! Your baby kimono is totally adorable.

11:56 오전  
Blogger jen said...

It's so cute. Love that yellow!

7:53 오후  
Blogger Gaby said...

Oh, so sweet! :)

2:25 오후  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home