수요일, 6월 08, 2005

Old Projects..

Have you seen Finished gallery??
I made new fotoflix account couple of days ago & been working on fun knitting albums..

Only problem is fotoflix tends to get many problems - uploading not possible several times, up loaded photos not showing on flix ( streaming photo gallery with songs) and all..
I been trying to figure out the problems -- but still it is not successful..

I have uploaded more pictures of old finished projects that I did ( mostly from Stitch n Bitch books -- most of things I'm very proud of & got many compliments when I wore) -- but wierdly.. it is not showing up on playing section. You can still check it out using 'larger picture button' that is located at the bottom.

( don't forget to enjoy photos with playing music - My 2 favorites.. Asoto Union & Denki groove)


6
Head Hugger Brown

5
Stitch n Bitch Marsupial Bag Large

3 Comments:

Anonymous 익명 said...

햐~~이제 댓글이 좀 있네...^^

8:48 오전  
Anonymous 익명 said...

awesome bags. and love the little presentation in the slideshow thing. and music :)

9:40 오후  
Blogger eejayya said...

Thanks everyone~~~

First compliments I have received online. T_T
I'm reall motivated now.

9:54 오후  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home