수요일, 7월 20, 2005

Pasadena Knitter group

Today was meeting day for Pasadena Knitter group..

I have registered on their Yahoo group quite a while ago, but today was actual first meeting I have attended.
Even though I was really nervous meeting new knitters near where I live - and first ever meeting with any one knit...
I have to say
it went really well...

Every one was really nice & friendly - and I had fun!
Finally I can show someone what I knit!

As I have expected,,,,
average groups age was much higher than I am...
I felt like a kid in the group.

Thank you everyone~~~


If you are living near southern california..

Fiber fest will be on August!

I already asked Minni to go with me!!
Even she refused me & said I am a knit dork - but I really don't care..
I will drag her to wonderful world of fibers!!!!

Artfest

0 Comments:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home