월요일, 7월 04, 2005

New look

Happy 4th!!!!
Yeah!!. What have I done today??
Nothing!!
for whole weekend, I been working & doing researches for work - and today been planning for next week..
Sucks huh??

Except that, I been obsessing about changing look of My weblog.. Customizing..
I wanted to put my banner ( Thanks to Min's little logo of me - Check out footer below for banner I whipped out) and custom tiles.. But I haven't had much luck --- even Min's been working for hours last night to figure out.

Here's tile..
tile
Yeah.. I am seriously regretting that I haven't study html...more

and banner
FURBALLROLLSbackgroundpink


aahhh.... well..


Here I am pulling my hair & almost killing labtop
change


Can anyone help?????
Honey??????

Customizing wasn't only reason I was loosing sleep over... another problem was This!

Acorn Camisole - from Interweave Knit summer 2005 issue

It is not because of pattern itself.. everthing is from lack of my knitting skill..
I haven't worked intricate lace pattern much..and I still have problem understanding pattern chart..
I had to knit & unknit about 5 times to finally get this few rows of patterns..

new project

Was I too ambitious??
I think it is about time I graduate from simple stockinette stiches.. Don't you??

Another fun project I have started is Corkscrew scarf from Loop D Loop book.
I am delaying this one because I wanted to figure more complicated Acorn first..

Loops
extreme close shot .. looks like a weird hairy animal ,, heh


Light blogging for next week expected... Because I would be extremely busy , tired, bitchy, whinny, and forgetful.....
basket
bye~~ for a week

0 Comments:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home