화요일, 6월 28, 2005

Weekend Update

Last weekend..
I made a little resolution of torturing myself with infinite Stockinette Stitches of Burgandy Sexy ( ? ) Halter top -
and Finally will end this forever on needles project.

It wasn't only because my own motivation to finish this project...
There was little nudges here and there.

1. I will confess..

I can't ( seriously ) start new project without finishing up earlier project..

Yes! I have problem..
I'm anal..
I might be able to do little project like socks, or flower broach..
but can't start any big project -- because I get all nervous and antsy..
Sometimes.. Even though I know that certain project will look horrid after I finish,
I still have to see the end.. If I already started.

2. Kye said this weekend
" you seem to knit this one forever"

That's it.. If Kye noticed it.. it is official..
I been hanging on this one far too long.

3. I have received New Interweave Mag..
Now I really wanna knit other project!!!

4. I need 24" cord to start One Skein Wonder and other projects I am interested in.
I have Boye Interchangable needle system
- and already using 24" for this halter .... aarrggg..

There are more reasons.. but not to mention all little points..

anyway..
This is Final..
I am decided that I will finish this project this weekend!!!!!

( That's what I thought T.T last week - but it is still on today..
That's it!!! I will finish it This weekend Seriously!!
I really gotta do.. because I might not be able to knit about 2 weeks due to work!!)

weekend

uumm..
Everthing is ready..
My trusty Green tea, Banana peanut butter jelly sandwich,,,

자 시작해 볼까요~~~~~ 아르르르~~~~

After many knitting & unknitting
( I could not and still don't understand the direction of how to attach front ties)
This is how my project is doing.

Progress
See forever rows of st st?

I really doubt that I am knittinging this correctly..

But there is no where that I can check whether I am doing this right -
Even I have visited Rebecca forums
( There was one inquiry asking same problem -- but no one was answering),
and check all online sources to see whether there is anyone who have done this project..and found no one..
my Knitting group's meeting will be 3 weeks away...still..

Dang!!!

I am modifying as I am doing -- and hoping for the best..
( I can see this project's horrific slow death already)

anyway...
I slowly learning that after you knit and unknit same section about 5 times..
this problem happens..

Yarns starting to snag all over ( it isn't my fault!! it is this yarn!)

yarn
see ?? Yarns acting like crazy women's hair

yarn2
Close up

and some missing yarns ( can't figure out what happened here.. loose yarns )

yarn3


Still Long and winding road ahead..
and I am pulling my hair..

Even I dreamt about this last night.. I was knitting and knitting this brown disaster..

0 Comments:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home