수요일, 6월 22, 2005

My first Socks & Mitts set

Finally done with Socks & Mitts..
I am realizing that my knitting speed is anywhere near to any blogger I visit.
While they are finishing Jacket & big shawl using Fingering weight Yarns, I have finished Socks & Mitts in worst weight.
Shame Shame..

Hope Min likes this presents -- I am too eager to present this to her..
decided to forget ( or pretend to forget) blocking process.
( I should .. I should.. but NO!! Can't wait!!)

I made all plans for presenting my first trial work.

wrap
Drum roll please

If she complains that stiches are all uneven, size seems different each sides.. and she being another Eejayya's Maruta experiments..

First, I should poke her eyes ( see.. it's trick of your eyes)
Second, If she still complains, I should teach her art of blocking!!! hehe..
Third, after all persuasion if she still really doesn't like it,, I will wrap it again & present it to myself or other friend.

mittssock & mitts
Lovely isn't it?? ISN'T IT??? *_*

Sock & Mitts2
Me modeling my creation.. Never knew difficulties of taking pics of my foot and hand

Excuse on all twitchy limbs.





My sexy burgandy halter top is still haven't passed 6 inches & not sexy at all ( can't keep going after about a 30 minutes of non-stop St stiches) aarrgggggg~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 Comments:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home