목요일, 6월 16, 2005

Traveling around town

I been working around town's several famous places for job this week -- & noticed several things that I have never noticed before.. I should have gotten out of the house more ( Sorry that I could not do much of any knitting done whole week.. after working 12 hours, you tend to lose your consciousness and fall asleep as soon you arrive home)

I know I know..
I should have concetrated more on the job, but after 9 hours of standing around & looking at same things, your attention drifts.


First ,,,
Never knew about this Sister city direction signposts was right infront of City Hall. I thought it was quite amusing -- cause didn't know Pusan was sister city of Los angeles. Min instead thinks it's waste of our city tax.

pic1pic2

Second,,,

Been living near the Pacific ocean whole life -- but hardly goes to the beach after I moved to U.S. Biggest contribution Kye's phobia ( water)..

It was very refreshing to go to beaches except sunburn on my nose and constant bombing of sea gull shits. Whole crew was looking at the ocean when I arrived location & I followed what they were pointing.

pic3
I don't see anything~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

pic4
Now I do~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No!!! it is not jaws!!
it is school of dolfins eating up fishes..

wonderful sights.. only bad thing is it brought up whale watch experience I had about 10 years ago..
Serious nauseousness ~~
Small squeaky boat Driver's crazy maneuver looking for Hump back Whale. NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Third..

Celebrating Wardrobe mistress..
Thanks Ashley~~ Love all of your help.
고마워요옹~~~
스킨케어 받으러 꼭 갈테니 약속대로 깍아줘야해!!!
pic5

Now on knitting.

This is what I did during whole week.
Fihishing up one sock.. I gotta hurry now because Min did all favor for me & love to give this to her.
Only problem is She probably can't wear this until November..unless she risks of getting Heat rash.

pic6

2 Comments:

Anonymous 익명 said...

그대의 이 유일한 즐거움...
이건 잘챙기네..^^
어찌하리오...^^;

10:23 오후  
Blogger eejayya said...

자기 너무해..........
미안해..................
진짜루..................
그만해.................

10:38 오후  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home