수요일, 7월 06, 2005

Digital

I am soooooo tired.....
Work Work Work...aarrggg

I feel all my muscles are aching and screaming~~~
So out of shape...

Right before I go to bed.. I could not resist uploading these pictures.
Late birthday present for Kye...( Sorry baby T.T )

Background story on this present------------

I think it's been about a month.. When we were watching Korean comedy..
One comedian was flashing this & as soon Kye saw it,
" I want that!"

My dorky hubby wanted this & I actually found this while I was shopping for job -- and could not resist grabbing.
First word he input.. FURBALLROLLS.--and my trusty Digital camera was all ready.

Fun belt
I see only fur... Back looks pretty archaic though

extra..
Me with Pink santa hat...
Whip it out in 30 minutes.. of course for work

Pink Hat
What's up with Sunglasses at night? ^^;


haaaa..
I'm gonna sleep now..

3 Comments:

Anonymous 익명 said...

나도 벨트 사줘!!!

4:36 오후  
Blogger eejayya said...

블로그 관리자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

7:35 오후  
Blogger eejayya said...

Hehe...

I will get if for you when you come next time..
for you..

I will upgrade it to double rows rhinestone one with Green ticker screen!
oolala~~~~~~

7:36 오후  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home