토요일, 8월 06, 2005

Duran Duran

DD02

You can call me whatever you like...
But when I found out that Duran Duran's greatest album is out
I was screaming like little girl from excitement.
And scared someone might think I am such a dork.

Shame Shame.

First vinyl I bought saving all my pocket money was
none but Duran Duran's album
and I am proud of it..

Yes..

I said it!
even though I realize that I am telling everyone
How old I am!


They look funny now when you see pictures..
But they were so hot at the time.. not too mention fashionable, and handsome.

Probably my first experience of anything sexual innuendo was
Rio video - ( which was banned in korea due to explicit nature.)


Still....whatever you say and think..
I will buy this CD & listen again and again and again and singalong
in privacy of my car.

2 Comments:

Anonymous 익명 said...

good ol 80s..hehehe

11:12 오전  
Blogger eejayya said...

I knew you would like it..
One who still lives in 80s

11:31 오전  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home