금요일, 7월 22, 2005

Early Birthday Feast

Dim Sum! Dim Sum!

I been craving & crying out Dimsum quite a while..
Finally today We were able to drag our lazy asses to Downtown Chinatown
in the name of Early birthday feast's sake.

Yes! I know today is Friday..

We did not play hookie from work at all
My 똥똥 finally decided to take 2 days off this weekend
-- after numerous attempts to set up the date to fit my schedule...
He finally said
" That's it.. I will just make up my mind & have mini summer vacation despite You can't"
and My meeting is not till 4:30 today

Thank's a lot!

birthday3
free advertisement for restaurant

birthday4
My trusty felted bag~~~~~~


Surprise~~~
When we arrived at the restaurant..
We did not have to wait at all
( never done once when I visited dimsum restautant.)
& Happily start stuff ourselves..

Yum Yum~~

birthday2
Do I look happy enough???


Hi everyone...
Our portrait.~~
Happy summer...!

I have intentionally chosen blur photo for
'He who refused to be taken picture & be on line at all..'
birthday1


_________________________

Knitting News.

Acorn Cami is coming along good..
I will update progress this weekend.. when I start to do front breat sections.
Also.. New yarns my dad got from Korea..


If you haven't checked Wendy's Knit & Tonic yet, Please do so.. I was laughing so hard.. almost fell off the chair.

1 Comments:

Anonymous 익명 said...

사진빼~ㅠㅠ
뭐야 다 알겠네...

1:48 오후  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home