일요일, 8월 07, 2005

From Loop D Loop

I purchased wonderful Teva Durham's Loop - D - Loop book
couple of months ago & purchased yarns for several projects..
But haven't actually bring myself to finish any wonderful projects
from book for a long time.

But now here it is..

Doga Doga Doga ( drum roll please )




Introduce
Corkscrew Scarf & Yarn over steek vest.




First.

Corkscrew Scarf..

Yarn : Berroco"Quest" - Rose glow - Same yarn as the book
Modification : None.. just made it shorter than what book recommended
Couldn't wait to finish long scarf.

Comments : Pattern was really easy - I could remember whole pattern without
problems & very compact to bring project wherever I go..
Only complain is when I wrap scarf around the neck,
due to round construction, scarf laid too flat.

DSCF0941
Picture looks better - thanks to new photographer Mini

DSCF0942
Close-Up - Next one.. I will make it longer

I already purchased another color of Quest yarn from Webs
color Black ( thought it was blue black from online swatch - but when it arrived..
it was jet black - Kye said that it looks like tangled up crazy woman's hair)
& already started second scarf.




Second

Yarn-over Steek Vest

Yarn : Crystal Palace Yarns - Deco Ribbons
Color : 112 Straw into gold
Modification : Made bottom ribs 1" longer than pattern call for
& used US13 due to guage

Comments : Pattern was alsoeasy & so quick to knit because it uses US 15 needles.
Pattern does not say what to do for back neck binding.
Wish shoulder is little wider than what it is.. it makes my shoulder looks wider..

Love this pattern.. such a easy quick knit...
If I make one more.. I will make it slightly longer & bigger..

steek
I look really stiff with 차렷자세!

2 Comments:

Blogger yee wei said...

nice post!i will be pleased if you visit my blog,thx.[leave a comment if you could]

2:24 오전  
Anonymous 익명 said...

쪼~께 유명세를 타네~~^^
근데 야들은 누구냥~?

9:19 오전  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home