금요일, 8월 12, 2005

Stripes

About 90% of Sleek Ribs Tank are done
& Here is the result..

This was my first ever knitting project I did with
Self-stripe yarns -- and I was having blast!
All yummy colors and whenever color changes, I was
"Lookie Lookie , Amazing!!!!"
DSCF1011

Never anticipating there might be some evil effects will be revealed soon..
When I tried it on..

DSCF1012

Size was little bit big on me.( Which I have anticipated little bit.. Due to yarn & needle substitute)
But never knew stripes will point everyone where my exact nipple will locate!

DSCF1013
right there. Where front decreases starts!!!! And exact point!!!

Because it is knitted in a way creating diagonal way.. My choice of yarn wasn't creating any flattering effect...

uumm..

I have knitted too much already..
and I kind of like funkyness of this.. And I am courageous enough to
wear any weird stuff -- in a name of fashion..

Let's see how it is when I finish!!

0 Comments:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home