일요일, 8월 07, 2005

Now on my needles

These are new projects I am knitting now..
Both are just started.. Long way to go..
Love both yarns~~~~~~~~


Sleek ribs tank : Interweave summer 05
I thought I could wear this tank till October ( Yes.. I am living in Southern CA)
It is still too hot to knit anything in thick wools here..

DSCF0949


DSCF0952
love colors.. see.. paid $12.50.. should've bought this yarn from Elann when they did sale


DSCF0953
oops I already made a mistake.. oh well.. I don't care..



Orangina : Glampyre knit

Yes!!
I am knitting Orangina too..
Could not resist all knitter's wonderful results.
Love bamboo yarn.. easy to knit & really great color.

DSCF0956
oops too much blur tool uses

DSCF0957
Birthday present to myself from Unwind

DSCF0958
Hehe.. Just first 2 rows done ^^;



These are new yarns My dad got me..
First try him bying yarns & give him my sincere applaude for trying.

DSCF0959
uumm Yarn colors that I probably never select myself.. but love it!


DSCF0961
See this?? Lace weight yarn.. Can't think of anything what I should knit with this yarns yet

2 Comments:

Anonymous 익명 said...

앗! 결혼사진까지!...ㅠㅠ

9:28 오전  
Blogger eejayya said...

음하하..
일부러 그렇게 ..

진짜루 누군지 잘안보이지???

10:19 오전  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home