수요일, 10월 12, 2005

Hate day

Have U had a day that you start hating everything you are knitting at the moment?
Suddenly Gauge seems all wrong, Yarn color aren't what you think you will wear, Pattern seems like nothing special for you to spend time creating..

Yes..
I suddenly caught this weird illness..

It all started with this.
Usually
Whenever I knit.. & pattern states how many stitches should be on needles after certain decrease & increases..
I religiously count.. Sometimes counting every row..
until until end..

But ..

In some werid reason;; may be I was too confident.. or was it cry from deep end
not wanting to knit this pattern? why~~~

I didn't count.. ( now think of it.. not once on sleeve)
what?? what is wrong with this sleeve..

DSCF1408
I was happy -- almost end of one sleeve till I realize & unroll curled edges..

DSCF1414
heck? what is going on??

DSCF1409DSCF1411
Why one side is longer??

now this sleeve is in a ball ( yes.. I unknitted).. and whole thing is in backburner.


Why all other knitting on progress looks bad!!
aarrggggggggg..

4 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

ARGH you poor poor thing. I have the same problem very often. It's a pretty sleeve, though.

2:08 오후  
Anonymous 익명 said...

Oh dear, I 'm having one of those days too. It was caused by a hat that refused to be knit pretty. Hope the knitty feeling come back soon.

7:06 오후  
Blogger Unknown said...

Last night I was having misgivings, too. I was two and half inches along on 8 sts = 1" gauge (72 sts a row!) sock last night when I panicked about whether I had calculated the size correctly. Shouldn't I find out before I get too far along?

So I took the needles out and put it on my leg. To my horror, it was fine.

It took me all night to fix all the damage done by removing the needles!

9:48 오전  
Blogger eejayya said...

aahhh~~~

Good to know that I am not only one who makes frequent mistake~~ & stumble on knit-hate!

12:24 오후  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home