목요일, 10월 06, 2005

River

I present to you Wonderful River.

You probably seen other blogger's
wonderful River FO & it's use as stoll, scarf, and even little shrug.

But river can also be used as fashionable disguise...
perfect for spying..

DSCF1358

I even made petite bead cover scrunchy

DSCF1337

too bad that I have made dumb decision using same color bead as yarn..
can hardly tell whether it is beaded..



My first elann yarn order have arrived this week & here is it ..
yarns for Contempo granny square blanket..

DSCF1352

I have already made about 4 squares & realized I have miscalculated
yarn I need to finish desireable size.. Need to double my order..
but isn't it pretty color?
I was quite surprised ( happy surprise ) when I received the yarn..
Color was much better than I saw on screen & imagined..


and Additional photos of Lace leaf Pullover
Detail shots of sweater.. to show how each sleeve have different detail..
Right sleeve with Lace pattern & body and left sleeve with Leaf motif.

See Christine..
Aren't these cute??

DSCF1354

DSCF1355

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

River: Now I need to buy Rowan #38, and I'm still not even done with Rowan #36!

Lace Leaf Pullover: Very nice. Your stitches look very tidy.

9:23 오전  
Blogger emy said...

River looks sassy~!

10:25 오전  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home