일요일, 10월 02, 2005

Excited!!!

I am very excited...
My first knitting with Lace weight yarn & first ever stole
River is almost over..(it is at the last repeat)
I am planning to finish main part this weekend.
and off to blocking~~~~~~~~~
( yes.. I will make little scrunchy thing with beads too)

I been waiting till weekend to take pictures of couple of
finished objects - Come now miracle photographer..work your magic for me!!

I took a shower today.. so I can look decent for my photoshoot ..
hehe ...See U tomorrow~~~


Another exciting story..
Nintendo Revolution story..
Yes. finally Nintendo presented new controller at the Tokyo game show 05
It looks kind of archaic psudo remote controller..
but It will be equiped with motion sensor & will be wireless..

Can you see Freedom of control & exciting new games???

hands-on-the-revolution-controller-20050915054852879-000
RTDEO19TMBl0V7lJQchYWB9AztiwdCpzygUrLWfBbkLmSZw4qpbZBkHWwhfjOrfc

0 Comments:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home