월요일, 9월 12, 2005

Slump...

When I started this blog, I made a promise to myself that I am gonna post at least twice a week..

But...

Last week.. I broke my promise with no good reason..
I could have done it without problem..
Only my excuse.. is..
I was in a slump...
Doesn't want to do it with no apparent reason.. slump.

when your heart broken,,, you just don't want to lift a finger,,
that was me last weekend..



Now moving to more fun stuff..
Here is Baby kimono..
Modeled by Lovely 100th day passed Jean Ryu.

happy100th

It's always good time when you meet old school friends & their lovely additions..
Babies!!

Here is close up on kimono & pack I wrapped my knitting presents
kimono
kimono2


I started to seam Lace Leaf pullover..
My worst nightmare becoming truth..
worst seam job ever..
this is my second attempt & I don't know what I have to do make this better..
I will just pretend it was meant to be like this..

lumpy...
bad seam...


not only this, I made another big giant mess on my sleeves..
too embaressed to even put pictures on the blog..

sweater
To help you -- I even put white arrows..
SEE~~~

1 Comments:

Blogger eejayya said...

Thanks Eastern White & Jacqueline~~~

I am slowly getting out of Slump..
May be it is from Hazy weather....

now Let's Knit Knit Knit!!

11:22 오전  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home