토요일, 8월 27, 2005

Simple updates

No picture today.
But I will add 2 finished Stefanie Japel's pattern pictures tomorrow.
I wasn't really in the shape of taking pictures today..
because I am shedding ( not sure this is correct word though)
.....Like snake...

허물벗는 꽃뱀처럼~~~~~

As I was predicted, I been knitting crazy -- till I have wrists pain.
Because I could not go out --
not even for my once or twice a weekday night billiard adventure with Min,
and could not take last minute job offers due to my condition,
Only satisfaction I could get was from finishing knitting projects.

and
and
and

treating me with yarn purchases..... And lots of it
( Oh I curse you Online purchases!)


Only bad thing is none of the purchases are for me..T.T


One Good thing in this week was..
Finally I have received My Rowan Magazine..
Addition to my long postponed purchases of
Scarf Style & Last minute knitted gift books.

I was really afraid whether I would like it -- and been dreading..
after reading all other knitter's reaction
and saw small thumbnails size braveheartish pictures.

You might think I am crazy..

but but..

I
like
it

even more than Rowan37....

Am I Weird?????

I thought If you remove all crazy stylists' choice of layering fabrics
to challenge you to figure out what are really knitted items,
actual gem knit pieces are genuinely great....

3 Comments:

Anonymous 익명 said...

이제댓글다는애도 없네...ㅠㅠ

9:53 오전  
Blogger eejayya said...

조용해!

10:14 오전  
Anonymous 익명 said...

ㅋㅋㅋ

12:06 오후  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home