화요일, 8월 23, 2005

Templates

As you can see.. I been busy changing my blog template.
New color, Adding background patterns, and
another failed attempt to create block header.

Been checking blogger forum to see whether
I can find some help.. But haven't got any luck yet!


Do you think all these patterns & colors make
your eyes go crazy??
If it is really tiring to see.. Let me know..
so I can adjust..


NOW
On Knitting..

Because I can't go out for about 3 more days..
( See below for what I done to myself)
I been knitting like crazy.
Discouraging thing is .. Progress is not as fast I hope for..


DSCF1168
what the... Colors are all weird.. Actually it is cherry Burgundy

Orangina
I am almost 85% done..
Started to knit bottom 3X3 ribs.
( A -- hem!!! One two three, One two three,,
Slowly falling asleep)

After I checked All other knitter's finished result,
I have adjusted mine to be little bit bigger & longer
to cover tummy warm & create look of slipping neck line
SEXY!

Let see whether it will turn out as I have planned
--because I have tendency to measure & think myself little bit
smaller & shorter than my actual sizes.


DSCF1171DSCF1172

Mesh Tank
Yes..
It is another wonderful stefanie Japel's pattern.
I been knitting this on my other #5 circular needle my dad got for me
from Korea ( Bamboo - My favorite needles!)

Then last night POW!
I broke the needle..Stepped on it..
while imitating 'Wave' move all young Korean do from TV.

DSCF1164

T.T~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DSCF1167
My other circular needle set.. Yes.. It is boye.. It is okay


I was hoping I can finish this one together with Orangina
but it has to stay behind quietly until I finish Orangina!


I am planning to finish these two by this weekend..
So from September.. I could slowly start my early Christmas mission..
( Can't say much about this.. Because mostly my families
& friends are reading this blog)


Knit on!!!!

0 Comments:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home