월요일, 8월 15, 2005

Ballet Top

After disappointing weekend news
1. Cancellation of Chicago job
2. Death of Cami & un-knitting fest

I needed quick fix.

Something easy,
Something fast,
Something pretty,

One that I will wear.


Here I proudly presents to you Ballet T-shirt
from Loop D Loop book.


Ballet
Me with little ballet twirl~~~~~~~

It was so easy that I did not have to use note pad or row counter.
It was so fast that I finished knitting not even realizing it ( in 5 hours)
It was so pretty that I wore it to kye's doctor visit today without blocking
and wearing it till now..

Aahhhh
I'm happy...
getting out of 2 days of knitting slump.



...............................................

Thanks to all people who commented that I look great on below pictures..

I agree!
I look HOT!

It is all thanks to Amazing makeup artist
and Miracle photographer.. : D

3 Comments:

Blogger eejayya said...

Thanks Sandra~~~

Love your new gif image.. Dancing Daisy Cow...
You should..
I love it..

Only thing is I wish I made it little bit longer ( even though I already made it longer than book call for)

and bound off more loose

10:51 오전  
Anonymous 익명 said...

am i 'Miracle photographer'??
im the one who took em!
remember what u used 2 say bout my skill? -@@-

11:44 오전  
Blogger eejayya said...

Yes..
You were miracle photographer that day ( I emphasize THAT DAY )

Please practice more.. YOu are getting better & soon I will put you as Amazing skillful photographer.

12:53 오후  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home