토요일, 8월 13, 2005

Death of Steek cami

I predicted & was afraid on every stitiches till I reached the end..

Stripes


All my worries finally proven to be truth Today.


I was extremly exhausted today-- because..

Even though It wasn't my wedding, I could not sleep last night.
I was too hungry to go to sleep ( from small portion of cold noodle I had that night
because I was worried I will have tummy , 똥배, 배둘레햄... displaying at the wedding T.T) and
add to agony, Kye was snoring....


After Whole day of standing around & smiling incessantly for
friend's wedding, I bring myself to finish steek cami..

and Here it is..


Droopy boobs Cami

Final result


There is no way I will wear this out -- Not even I will wear this in the privacy of my home..
Unforgivable.. ill effects..

Worse than fat tummy!


Kye had another blast time........ his favorite hobby..
UNKNITTING

Busy

3 Comments:

Anonymous 익명 said...

우헤헤..

2:14 오후  
Anonymous 익명 said...

I think it looks very pretty. Of course, I understand what you are saying about it being revealing. I would wear it over a tight t-shirt like a vest. The colors are gorgeous!

3:00 오후  
Blogger eejayya said...

우헤헤????
신났지???
내가 계속 풀었으면 좋겠지???


Thanks Bonnie..
Yes I agree that colors are gorgeous..
But I did not like slanted stripes effect that makes breast reagion looks awkward...

as soon I took above finish pictures..
I let my hubby attack cami & enjoy unknitting...

now amazing color yarn is in a ball shape..

10:18 오후  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home