목요일, 9월 01, 2005

Alpaca Bunny

Boring knitting progress update today..


One half done on Baby gifts..
Pattern is from Last minute gifts.
Book calls 6~8 hours to finish this bunny...

in reality?

I think it took me total of about 12 hours.
Knitting part was really easy -- but there was a lots of Other exciting parts..

Seaming, sewing, and weaving ends....
Weaving Ends!!!!!!! ( I already told you exciting parts didn't I? )

Love the result -- Kye even asked me whether I could make one for him...


DSCF1187

DSCF1195

I even made my tag to attach on this - Thanks to Hillary to great tutorial on Shrinky dinks!!!

DSCF1193


Here is what is going on baby kimono... only done 3".. Booo T.T

DSCF1197


Have great Labor holiday!!!
I'm gonna go Black ship knittery on Vine sale for some yarn shopping
& Little tokyo to buy some craft books.. this weekend..
I will upload my aquisition next time~~~~

4 Comments:

Anonymous 익명 said...

블로그 관리자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.

12:18 오전  
Anonymous 익명 said...

im telling u...make mor & try 2 sell on internet..bring some donuts home...hehehe

11:32 오후  
Anonymous 익명 said...

That is the most adorable bunny! now I have to get the book for the pattern. How many balls of white yarn did it take?

11:01 오전  
Blogger eejayya said...

Thanks Julie!

When I first checked the book at Barnes & Nobles, I wasn't quite sure whether I should get this book or not..
But I am very happy that I purchased this book.
Especially for this knitted toy pattern.

I have used Blue sky Alpaca white - 2 skein as pattern called & for inner ears and scarf, I have used some scrap yarn that I had from socks that I have knitted quite a while ago.

Usually when I knit pattern from books, I found that I get big left over yarns - but not this one..
After I sew, i got about 7" of leftover yarns...

I'm very happy with the result & if you knit this pattern, You will enjoy too!!!

1:17 오후  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home