월요일, 8월 29, 2005

Romance : 로망스

My hubby always tells me that I was such a spoiled princess growing up.
Who had everything I wanted to have my hands on-- I got it
.. Without much struggle, pouting lips, nagging, and crying.

But He does not know everything about me!
He forms this idea of me -- through My MoM & DaD!
Who of course say they did give everything to me & My brother.

I protest !
반성하라 반성하라
진실을 규명하라!


One thing Me & My brother wanted always
but never got was this Red rubber horsey.
37576

It wasn't that expansive -- but my mom never got us bouncy horsey.
reason was that it is too dangerous..
( also did not get KS mark : Korean Standard qualification mark )
She was afraid that we wil fall from this 2 feet red rubber & crack the skull.

All my friends had it & all my cousins had it.

Except me !

My brother & I love to go to grandma's place on holiday
(Which was about 6 hours of crazy driving hell)
because we could steal red bouncing balls from crying younger cousin's hands
& rode it for hours and hours behind locked door while my mom was too busy preparing food for holiday.

When I went to Chinatown recently --
and saw this Roddy the horsey.. I was crying ..
Joyful cry..

Finally..
I can get my rubber horsey..
in posh granny apple color.

hole vest

Here I present
Roddy the horsey
& Glampyre's Mesh tank
in Crystal Palace's Deco ribbon & Noro's Silk Garden in Green/Aqua color.


Love the pattern..
I would like to make same pattern for winter version..
have to figure out how to use thick wool yarn for netting part.



Another pattern that I have finished is

Orangina in Southwest trading Co's Bamboo

orangina close up

orangina

Love the color & result of fitting.
only complain is I thought bamboo yarn would be little bit lighter & cooler..
but it was quite opposite from my expectation..
I don't have courage to wear top that would make me sweat like piggy on burning marathon 100 degree weather like this week...

Probably I have to wait till October -- and wear this as Vest instead..




Finally..

I been ' Everything for Me to wear knitting ' phase quite a while..
and it is time for me to get out of me-fest..

Brian called last week ... Announcing his baby's 100 days celebration 2 weeks from now.
I have chosen these 2 patterns

baby1



Baby Kimono in Interweave Knits Summer 2005
in Karabella's Vintage cotton : White color
Start : August 29, Monday

Baby2

Lovable Toys : Rabbit in Last minute Knitted gifts
in Blue Sky Alpacas in Natural white
Start : Not yet!

I have decided to write project start day from now on ..
and start blogging more diligently on progress... Because I can't remember
when I started .. And finished ...
How long I took for a project to finish..

aahh...
My memory I'm not as I used to be...

4 Comments:

Anonymous 익명 said...

누구보구반성하라는거야??..나??

9:51 오전  
Blogger eejayya said...

엄마랑 아빠랑..
특히 엄마..
진실을 규명하라...

반성은..
너가..

10:13 오전  
Anonymous 익명 said...

내가 왜!?!?

12:04 오후  
Blogger morgan said...

Your tops look really amazing on you but I ***LOVE*** the bunny!!

8:54 오전  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home