수요일, 9월 07, 2005

Pom Pom

How was your holiday weekend???

Mine??

Nothing special.. Just unstopped Amazing Race rerun watch
& Knitting Baby Kimono!

Yes.. I have finished baby kimono & it is on my blocking board..

After I have received many compliments on my bunny ( See below)
and enjoyed much on knitting a toy..
I have finally decided to go to little Tokyo & purchase some books..
( Yes!! I'm ready!!
Even though I can't understand about 70% of the Japanese books directions,
I can hassle Japanese speaking friends & family member!! Good thought!!)

Most disappointedly..
there wasn't much book left over compare to last visit to Kinokuniya.
I finally decided to get my courage up to buy from Japanese Amazon..

Hehe.. All books on Zakka & crochet
books will come probably on October!
( now it's time for me to start little crochet )

From my excursion to Little Tokyo, I bought these two books on
POM POM!!!

I love pom pom ~~~ probably from my mom's influence..
She added little pom pom on all her knitted gloves, ponchos, hats for me when I was young..
The feeling of squeezing pom pom
Ahhhhhhhhhhh~~~



first..
Here it is pom pom maker
( bought from E-bay.. Still waiting it to be delivered)

00_1_b
no more cardboard pom pom making!

ooh lala~~
see how cute they are
arngggg!!

I'm not sure whether I am correct..
but it says very simple pom pom craft making
( if I'm not! Just let me know~`)

DSCF1221
front cover
DSCF1223
see CUTE!
DSCF1224
direction

Direction is so simple & easy.. I'm sure I won't have any trouble making this little things!


Second book
POM POM ABC
DSCF1222

DSCF1226
Biggest reason I bought this book..
Little piggy made from roving

DSCF1228

Cell phone accessories.. Good birthday present??



UPDATE

As you can see from my knitting updates left hand side sidebar..
I already started Lace Leaf Pullover from Loop D Loop
Using Blue sky Organic Cotton..

If you drive I-5, you sees all cotton farms
Yeah California Cotton!!!
Love yarn so much.. So soft
heaven to my fingers!
( only worries I have is.. Does this yarns pill though??)

When I checked crafter knitalong on this pattern..
most of the knitter seems to have problem with kitchener stitch..
Which I am so suck at..

a f r a i d ~~

DSCF1230

DSCF1231

3 Comments:

Anonymous 익명 said...

what is this word verification??
OCR login??? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
당신서방님껀 언제 짜주실겁니까??~~ㅠㅠ
기다리시다 목늘어 나십니다..ㅠㅠ

11:09 오전  
Blogger eejayya said...

Because of many spam commenter, I wanted to add some security measure.. that is word verification for!!!

If I make a sweater for you .. can you promise you will wear it everyday? If you are, I will seriously figure out good pattern for you..

12:37 오전  
Blogger Twee.Out.Loud said...

mmm...loves the pom pom craft..
Is it simple to make that?

10:55 오후  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home