일요일, 9월 18, 2005

Kitty???

Big baby in my home was so jealous
Brian's new baby girl is getting Cute knitted bunny & wanted to have his own..

I wanted to make some more toy ( easy and fast to make ) - also wanted to start learning crochet..
What a good combination - I can start making some little toy in crochet!!!

Thanks to Little Mochi, I was able to find this Japanese site of writer of this book
If you can read some basic Japanese.. you will find everything that you need to make
This!!!

DSCF1317

It was really easy to make!
Only thing you need to know is
how to slip stitch, single crochet, increase & decrease, and crochet round!!
( Before I started this kitty, I wasn't able to tell difference between
single crochet & slip stitches.. )



I am so happy with the result - and thinking of making more..
Only thing that I am little disappointed is~~~

My hubby & my best friend thinks she does not look like kitty..
but more of starved bear....

You think so too???

DSCF1324
Look sad??


DSCF1328
Straight front close up shot

2 Comments:

Anonymous 익명 said...

앗~! 핑크팬더다..이리보니..ㅋㅋㅋ

3:39 오후  
Blogger Unknown said...

I just came across a blog where someone else has also made this kitty- in green!

http://amy_secrest.tripod.com/blog/

Also, how are the Granny Squares coming along?

6:35 오전  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home