일요일, 9월 18, 2005

New September knitting

Update on my New knitting projects I have started..

and

Little bonus projects too!!!


Have I mention before that I would like to expend my obsession on making things
to not only knitting but crochet & felting too?

While I was checking Ebay, I found Needle felting kit & I had to purchase it. I been really wanted to make small felting projects after I read this entry from Mason-Dixon knitting

I was little put off & intimidated after I received 4 long- scary looking felting needles -- and instruction keep mentioning how painful unintentional poking would be..

Here is my wonderful first needle felted HEART!!

DSCF1296
hehe.. I like it like it.. Caution!! Only Heart is felted object!!

It was really easy & I can't wait to make another, slightly more complicated one.





Another reason I been little lazy updating weblog..
mystery project..
Picture will come tomorrow

Here is little teaser

DSCF1301

I have finished this & can't wait to share pictures~~
You have to wait till tomorrow




All these doesn't mean that I have abandon my dear knitting needles..

My 2005 holiday projects started &
First is

River stole from Rowan 38
DSCF1304

This is my first knitting with lace yarn - I have really hard time knitting this project..
Pattern is not difficult at all - but never knew thin lace mohair yarn can makes your wrist tire really easy...
another thing is There is NO way I can make any mistake knitting this pattern
( because I can't fix problems - Once.. I had to start from first again because I could not figure
the way to fix the problem in the middle.)

Good exercise for taming my tendency to rush & hurry a project to finish...



All these do things for others doesn't mean that I am not making My OWN present!!
Biggest reason I am knitting is All for ME ME ME

Quite a while ago~~
I have purchased this bags of yarns from Webs's 'get wonderful blind choice of yarns in your own risk very very cheap' thing...
Problem with this wonderful idea is .. Yes you get beautiful yarns but there is no way I can choose color..

I been wondering what I should knit with purchase.....( I really gotta make something wonderful.. Unless I will hate myself spending money for blind purchase..)

I have decided to make Circular Shrug ( Thank you Sandra for craftster entry!!)

DSCF1313

DSCF1314

Every single row...I am thinking
Do I like this color?
Am I gonna spend all this time knitting
& hate it in the end?
Should I tank this one & start another...

well..

It's weird color right???
Grandma meets funk...

well..
well..

0 Comments:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home