화요일, 9월 27, 2005

Katamari

wp08_800


Age is kind of weird thing..

Makes certain thing that was regarded as Wonderful thing to admit..
When you were 10's- 20's
turns into embarrassing to admit..

One of this thing is..
Video game playing..

I was late bloomer..
Started playing game seriously again after I turned 20..
I blame my intermission to Education system in Asia that taboo
Video game as time consuming, it-will-ruin-your-future kid of art..

I bless my significant other for reintroducing me to wonderful
world of Video game..& many sleepless nights.

I'm typical female game player..
I laugh with Mario, Cry with Zelda..
Have to solve clues to even open little door.
From Halo stained world.. I saw new bright young star game last year..

Katamari damachi..

I control the garbage rolling.. Mindless destruction with glee
until my finger hurts..
&
When It all ends too soon...Cry for more..


My long wait is ended..
Second installment of Katamariis out..

If you are not game player..
At least you can visit website & download dashing & sexy wallpaper and screen saver..
Like this one

wp01_1024

0 Comments:

댓글 쓰기

<< Home