일요일, 10월 02, 2005

Ready for Fall???

My Summer Knitting is done & I have started
ready for Little chilly weather' knitting little while ago..

Ahh~~
I'm not sure when I can actually wear these wonderful
sweaters.. ( Probably around November??)
Because it is extremely hot over here due to Santa Ana Wind
( Have you seen news coverage of fire at Southern California?
Seems like all fires make weather hotter....)


Circular Shrug : from Craftster

Easy knit.....
just 5 inches of 2x2 rib on either ends and 20" of mock ribs
I was worried 20" of body might too long for my size --
after I tried it on... Wish I made body little longer..

Only additional thing for this shrug is
I have to find some good solid color brooch ~~~

circular shrug


Do you think color is weird??
I kind of getting liking the color ...
it is little bit of a ugly chic kind of feel~~


Lace Leaf Pullover : Loop D Loop

Love the design ...
even though it was sweater..
it was such fun & quick knit.( I kind of remember My other sweater
took me about 3 times more of knitting time)
When I checked other knitters... Many complained about
sweaters loose, saggy fitting - But I like this aspect..

It will be this fall's my favorite easy -throw on you when it is
little chill sweater~~

sweater
DSCF1350

Does my grafting looks little better??
I tried to fix it couple of times & at least manage to
achieve decent front..

Well..
Next things on my knitting needles..
Bubble U-neck : Loop D Loop
Black Berry : Knitty
Ene's Scarf : Scarf Style..
Very Ambitious Aren't I??

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I like the shrug color and ribbing. Looks like a thick shrug. I wonder...will your arms be cold?

Sweater looks good. What is that on the right arm? Openwork?

9:02 오후  
Blogger eejayya said...

Christine..

Yes.. My arms will be really really cold.. but what do I care if I look good ~~ hehe~~ :D

Kidding..
I'm planning to wear longsleeve t-shrits underneath & wear this as more like vest instead..

wonderful Teva durham - designer of this wonderful sweater put leaf pattern on Left sleeve edge - but on Right sleeve.. open lace pattern instead..

Makes sweater more interesting huh??
Good observation!!

11:53 오전  
Blogger Unknown said...

It does make an interesting effect... I saw it and said to myself, "Is that a huge run? Eejayya wouldn't overlook that. And it gets wider...that must be intential..."

Could you show the cuff detail on that sleeve?

12:50 오후  

댓글 쓰기

<< Home